If you are aged 12 to 25 and are going through a tough time, headspace Maroochydore is here to help
headspace Maroochydore is a free and confidential support service based in a friendly youth centre in Maroochydore.
We can help if you:
- are feeling down, stressed or worried
- are having difficulty with something in your life
- need health advice
- have concerns about drugs and alcohol
- are being bullied or harassed
- need advice about education or work
- are worried about a friend or family member
Our headspace team consists of dedicated and friendly youth workers, counsellors, psychologists, mental health workers, drug and alcohol workers and a GP.
You don’t need a referral to come and see us. Feel free to pop in and chat to one of our team, or give us a call to talk about what’s going on for you.
Connect with us
Visit our website
Visit www.headspace.org.au to find useful mental health and wellbeing info, where to get help, what to expect when visiting a centre, local events and activities, a place to share stories and find fact sheets.